Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Everything, @Prima Donna said, but make sure the woman has high self esteem already, we don't need anyone trying to kill themselves :whoa:
Only pick apart their weaknesses. You cant just call a woman that already knows she's pretty ugly...if that makes sense

Well they'll probably call me bitter or something. So I won't judge a woman for her physique unless it's all fake. :lupe:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Some of them sound pretty childish but I've seen some posters actually do them so that says a lot about them. :lupe:

Should I lie about fukking dimes? :lupe:

And should I lie and say that women of every age flock to me? I mean women of every age compliment me so.. :lupe:

Give me one reason why I shouldn't. :lupe:
You're one of the good posters :smile:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Good posters hide horrible secrets. :smile:
........You know what I give up today. Do what you must

giveup.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Some of them sound pretty childish but I've seen some posters actually do them so that says a lot about them. :lupe:

Should I lie about fukking dimes? :lupe:

And should I lie and say that women of every age flock to me? I mean women of every age compliment me so.. :lupe:

Give me one reason why I shouldn't. :lupe:
Basically think of women as holes to penetrate/release in and slabs of meat for cushion but highly annoying to you and make you feel disgusting so you prefer not to see the face during sex (hence, you only hit from the back with zero attachment and its completely meaningless).

Think of manipulation. Lying to her that you like or love her for sex only to trash her on a forum without her acknowledgement for daps from other guys. Hopefully you have nudes of her to exploit also.

Last edited: