Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Nothing is worst than bad and bougie women who show you just enough love for you to believe you have a chance ...it makes being unable to close the deal that much worst.:sadcam:

They have you looking at yourself in the mirror wondering where did it all go wrong then you realize you may or may not have another shot after she wakes up and responds to your texts. I love and hate those types.:why:

Tonight made me realize there's a decent chance if I ever get married(and later divorced) it will be to an AKA.:wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is worst than bad and bougie women who show you just enough love for you to believe you have a chance ...it makes being unable to close the deal that much worst.:sadcam:

They have you looking at yourself in the mirror wondering where did it all go wrong then you realize you may or may not have another shot after she wakes up and responds to your texts. I love and hate those types.:why:

Tonight made me realize there's a decent chance if I ever get married(and later divorced) it will be to an AKA.:wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow::sadcam::wow:
good choice. All the AKAs I know are amazing women