Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
It does sound all over the place, but I can't be too negative cause there was a few songs that made it to the playlist. I don't understand how people can call it his best album. But everyone loves putting shyt on a pedestal these days. I'm still a huge fan of GKMC.
Nothing beats Section.80 IMO. I will say this album is all over the place as well too. It did get me sorta heated when people was tweeting about it being flames earlier in the week before it even leaked. People either take criticism either over the top or not serious enough.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Nothing beats Section.80 IMO. I will say this album is all over the place as well too. It did get me sorta heated when people was tweeting about it being flames earlier in the week before it even leaked. People either take criticism either over the top or not serious enough.

Section.80 :scust: :scust:

Everything is the greatest ever now. People was saying Big Sean was a GOAT rapper :mjlol:

Or when TLOP dropped that was one of Kanye's greatest works :mjlol: :mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I've been told on more than one occasion that I am a 4 at best and I resemble Whoopi Goldberg.

Take that information and do with it as you wish :mjgrin:
So you're dark skinned, have dreads and wear glasses

@Coco you can't see me on that snap but that's a tune we listen to when wuking up

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
They were mad cause you rejected them
I don't think that's how that went.

So you're dark skinned, have dreads and wear glasses

@Coco you can't see me on that snap but that's a tune we listen to when wuking up
I am on the lighter side of brownskin :mjpls: not lightskinned tho.

No I do not have dreads, my hair is loose.

And yes, I wear glasses.