Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
OK.
I swear tho man, the coli got some very beautiful and smart black women here. I feel like the coli has best there is to black women in a forum. Then you got dudes who can barely talk to women outside of the coli, running them off. We very lucky to have em. :francis:

Yeah I've been to a few sites and kats think it's cool to run off women but complain in threads about struggling with women irl. If you can't be cool with a few on h-- :imoutofhere1: this is like :deadhorse:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
make me some pancakes....:lupe:
I'll make all the pancakes you want.
4WWTmOyB.png

Big and Fluffy and put a little hole inside to hold the syrup when you dig into it. :shebad:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I really don't like this Kendrick album. I dead ass don't get the direction of it. He should've stuck with the funk.
sCgusHu1.png

Yeah I've been to a few sites and kats think it's cool to run off women but complain in threads about struggling with women irl. If you can't be cool with a few on h-- :imoutofhere1: this is like :deadhorse:
True. I almost made a thread on it but I'll just leave it alone. :francis:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I really don't like this Kendrick album. I dead ass don't get the direction of it. He should've stuck with the funk.

This is how I feel about it. It's good, high quality shyt but it's hard for me to digest atm

I was wondering why you was so quiet about it :jbhmm: