Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
@DMGAINGREEN breh how u been?
My fault for the late reply fam I don't be on here as frequently as I used to be , but I been just been occupied with school/work , trying to attain a much IT certs as possible so I could eat lovely , I ain't really as jovial as I should be but they'll be better days eventually .... how's life been treatin you breh ?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I hate how when blogs change their names if they caption something it shows as deactivated.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
say is that weirdo @RebelX still pillowtalking snitchin and gossipin at 4am with Tinychat broads, spending all-day looking through Coli threads and being a scary lil bytch :russ:

How you got fear of telling someone your a scrawny Jamaican. First that nikka dikkrode me now he dikkriding marcuz...stand on your own 2 lil nikka :pachaha:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
say is that weirdo @RebelX still pillowtalking snitchin and gossipin at 4am with Tinychat broads, spending all-day looking through Coli threads and being a scary lil bytch :russ:

How you got fear of telling someone your a scrawny Jamaican. First that nikka dikkrode me now he dikkriding marcuz...stand on your own 2 lil nikka :pachaha:
nikka WTF. :dead: