Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
As I've stated before I'm biased and traumatized. From my own personal experience with married and taken men coming on to me and knowing how they act unbeknownst to their wives and girlfriends, the concept/idea of marriage seems like an illusion. Plus I dont really believe anyone can unconditionally love you besides your parents or children.
It's not a illusion. I get what you are saying though. And there is such unconditional love. I believe in marriage and would take it serious because I am not about to say these vows and say "Til death do us part" then you want to leave when shyt gets tough fukk that sit your ass down and we're going to get through this together. But if marriage doesn't work for me I'll just have a life partner who I'll love no matter what :yeshrug:

But again as I have said many times before as well not everyone is out against or are trying to hurt you. There are people who do guinely care for others and love them shyt, I'm one of them I love all my friends, family, and have love for my exes I don't wish bad on any of them and want them to do good in there life or learn from our experience being together (especially my last one as I told you about)

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It's not a illusion. I get what you are saying though. And there is such unconditional love. I believe in marriage and would take it serious because I am not about to say these vows and say "Til death do us part" then you want to leave when shyt gets tough fukk that sit your ass down and we're going to get through this together. But if marriage doesn't work for me I'll just have a life partner who I'll love no matter what :yeshrug:
:damn::wow: