Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I had this weird dream..

I was dating this guy, he was a great boyfriend at first, but then he began to use drugs. His drug use became worse and soon after I began to use it as well.
I don't remember what we did after but it was pretty bad and the police came to our appartement. He jumped from the balcony and left me there alone. So I was arrested and they brought me downstairs to those two men. And those two men walked me outside, and showed me my boyfriend. He had landed on a tree and one of the branches had impaled him there. So I had to watch him die.
Weirdly I didn't go to jail and the two men took care of me. I feel like my boyfriend isolated me from all my friends and relatives because I knew nobody in this town.

:lupe:
i had a dream i was helping a dude on crutches escape from alligators in a swamp...

but i guess i'm just the adventerous and generous type.:wow:
My dreams are just like this. Vivid, detailed and in color

l dream about any and everything :pachaha:

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
This mosquitoe has been flying around me like a disgusting vulture since this morning. :rudy:

I need to do something today. I can't go to the beach since it's going to rain. Can't go to the mall. My dad's job is too far. I can't go to the mountains because I might fall on this pedophile's family. sigh I need to move somewhere else, there's nothing interesting in this city. :snoop: