Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
12 hrs and 15 mins til I can get my paycheck

nhr7bou.gif

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Well whatever

I had a long, stressful but productive day, got studying done for Analytical Chem and Calc II and did some labwork with the chem grad TAs. Just another day and another step towards Grad school:ehh:

Have a sinus headache, ears are plugged and allergies are acting up now tho:snoop:

Was tryna log on and relax a lil, laugh and talk about Damn, but I guess thats not happening tonight, I guess thats what I deserve for tryna be nice. Really didnt appreciate that response after being genuine and asking about your day, just tryna have a discussion. Im really not feeling it tonight tho

I guess Im just about to commit bendaryl seppuku word to @Paradise , get some sleep

Everyone in here have a good night

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
That really sucks. I hate funerals I only go when I really have to. Funerals just :imoutofhere1: they give me the creeps.
It wouldn't hurt me. I rather see her get the proper send off like she would. What makes it worse is that I haven't really like talked to her. She had bad memory when the last time I seen her back in 07. Sucks man, I don't barely know my grandma. Never really talked a good conversation with her.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I was feeling a little depressed at first but then everything got much better. :laugh:
Same here, prolly cause i just took my antidepressants lmao. I was wondering why I was just mad all damn day for no reason, forgot I didn't take my meds :deadrose:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
It wouldn't hurt me. I rather see her get the proper send off like she would. What makes it worse is that I haven't really like talked to her. She had bad memory when the last time I seen her back in 07. Sucks man, I don't barely know my grandma. Never really talked a good conversation with her.

Yeah it's like that with my grandma on my dad's side of the family.