Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Giselle

Daps
-short dude, he's food.

-short, paranoid, anxiety he's food.

-a virgin male, with a waitering/bartender job, and painfully unaware that He's food.

@Prima Donna seems like you would enjoy this type of thing (maybe). Each of these is a different person in here. You guess them right and I'll say who is who. Or anyone can guess lol.

My turn!

- His dck! :blessed:
- Pretty and seems kinda nerdy (which is fine). Claims #ittybittytittycommittee but looks like a C or D cup.
- Always curves me :mjcry: (even though I just be playin' & this would never happen in real life lol, srsly though :queen: )
- Makes me think of Josline Hernandez from lhhAtl. Idk why lol Probably much more moody/emotional though. Probably bc of their weak ass sign being water or earth<<<air, fire. :smile:
- 5ft5 but the voice is 6ft4 :mjlol:
- Thinks they know everything. Better find an internship before they graduate jobless
-Is just adorable and has the most adorable voice that I've ever heard and adult have. I would steal her speaking voice if I could.
- Annoying. Believes she will be famous. Always asking questions. Some pple's fave thread starter:queen:

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Breh....

I would have lost my fukking mind. Straight crazy! I'm so afraid one is going to peck my eyes out or stab my neck!
Damn. Where does this fear come from? Sounds like you've had a bad experience before :dead:

It was weird cuz I guess another robin was chasing him so he was flying so fast he hit me dead in the middle of my face. I jerked forward and broke my cheap ass umbrella. It ended up being a good day tho:dead:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Laughing to the bank like AAAHHH-HAAAA
I just reached the track.
Flex to the bank like AAAHHH-HAAAA
full

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Damn. Where does this fear come from? Sounds like you've had a bad experience before :dead:

It was weird cuz I guess another robin was chasing him so he was flying so fast he hit me dead in the middle of my face. I jerked forward and broke my cheap ass umbrella. It ended up being a good day tho:dead:

I think a combination of being chased by a big ass bird in Elementary school and also watching the movie The Birds at a young age as well...

The shyt fukked me up. :francis:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How come? :oprah:
Ive been using it as a crutch

My turn!

- His dck! :blessed:
- Pretty and seems kinda nerdy (which is fine). Claims #ittybittytittycommittee but looks like a C or D cup.
- Always curves me :mjcry: (even though I just be playin' & this would never happen in real life lol, srsly though :queen: )
- Makes me of Josline Hernandez fro lhhAtl. Idk why lol Probably much more moody/emotional though. Probably bc of their weak ass sign being water or earth<<<air, fire. :smile:
- 5ft5 but the voice is 6ft4 :mjlol:
- Thinks they know everything. Better find an internship before they graduate jobless
- Annoying. Believes she will be famous. Always asking questions. Some pple's fave thread starter:queen:
one of my fave posters:wub: