Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Not personally but I've talked to him thru youtube messaging a few times. Cool dude.

It's something that's been on the back of my brain but I do think about from time to time. I'd probably have to go to the basics for reading though...I can read G,A, B, C etc but its the tempos that fukk me all up nowadays.
I wouldnt worry about tempo too much, you can always improve that by just practicing scales. Once you learn that one fast lick or scale run in all twelve keys, everything starts to fall in place

Reading is a weakness of mine too but its getting better. I honestly dont think you should let reading hold you back too much tho. If five year olds and elderly people can learn, then you could EASILY relearn it

As you already know its just something you have to do everyday. Practice and sleep on it for a couple weeks see if you feelin it

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:mjlol:
:francis:
This would probably be a hit....

23m7wjk.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
You cool bae. It's these other weirdos who post nothing, upon nothing, upon nothing, upon nothing. It's like the dumb useless convos in TC....:scust: Like damn, ZzZzZz.

Watchu think...

:jbhmm:
That's the main reason lots of people are on ignore.

All of this old Eeyore stuff is for the birds. It's like stop having a pity party and do something about it!

And all of the arguing in here is pointless. I don't need to prove my point to a stranger. Like they care what my opinion is.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh