Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Oh another thing about taureans: we don't go the extra mile with explaining if the answers are readily available. All that will do is provoke an argument I don't want to give energy into. Its also annoying for us. Instead of being sarcastic or ignoring you, we'll just give you the resource.
Provoke what argument exactly? I'm just sitting here with an open mind to get a better perspective of the subject from your understanding to see why it means so much to you. Yeah, an article can tell me everything about it, but I wanted to understand the connection and feelings you have towards it.

I can't argue something I don't have a full understanding of.
1353.gif

Astrology is an ancient science.

Knowledge of deciphering the language of the heavens has been used for millennias in helping to determine the future and fate for mankind. Ancient Sumer had people in high offices, skilled in this art, dedicated to studying the stars and advising kings accordingly on policy, foreign and domestic.
:jbhmm:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Provoke what argument exactly? I'm just sitting here with an open mind to get a better perspective of the subject from your understanding to see why it means so much to you. Yeah, an article can tell me everything about it, but I wanted to understand the connection and feelings you have towards it.

I can't argue something I don't have a full understanding of.
1353.gif

:jbhmm:
I'm used to ppl trying to overtalk me or argue with me so I just be like 'here! Read that.' Then leave it alone if I don't wanna completely ignore them or give them attitude.