Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I'll make a great girlfriend one day. Big and generous heart, appreciative, would put that persons happiness and satisfaction above mine... other traits that wouldn't be appropriate to mention here.

If only someone would take the chance... oh well

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Of course, nobody wants a negative Nancy. So the chances of me ever dating at my current mental state is very slim.

Prynce

Daps
I'll make a great girlfriend one day. Big and generous heart, appreciative, would put that persons happiness and satisfaction above mine... other traits that wouldn't be appropriate to mention here.

If only someone would take the chance... oh well
Never do that. Don't live to please some man so he can take advantage of you. Love yourself and make sure you're happy.

Doing that will only lead to abuse and neglect. Don't ever live to please somebody when you're miserable. A relationship is about team work and partnership. Y'all are supposed to make each other better and happy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i don't know if i envy or question people who don't have regular working hours - by regular i mean a solid 6-12 hours a day. the chicks i have living downstairs don't ever seem to work a full job, bytches be in and out the house every other hour...like wtf do you do? :dahell: but as long as they pay rent on time and the checks don't bounce, i'm :manny: