Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Welp, sounds like I got what I wanted. I overheard something bout my boss getting fired (or quitting?). Still waiting to get official confirmation. I knew something like this would happen dating back to last year, bruh is emotional as hell and shyt would boil over eventually. Can't even blame him for leaving, even though 5 other people will lose their jobs too. Sometimes you gotta look out for self and your sanity.

Despite losing my job I'll take advantage of the time. Prolly take a couple weeks to chill out, enjoy my new whip, this Atlanta weather and then go sell my skillset. I'll miss:

Getting a check every week :pachaha:
The amount the check is:blessed:
The food :banderas:

I'll leave this here

Figured i'd update this. Well, my boss did get into it with the big boss, but BB never showed up to have a meeting with my boss. So I don't know what the hell is going on. Now that I think about it, they can't fire me or the other people in my dept right now. We know we out in a few months though

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Maaaannnnn, I was on a conspirarcy kick, hard, last night.

Came across the illness conspirarcy, ever.

Project Blue Beam :ohmy:

So demonic, friend.

And the Dulce base :ohmy:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:heh:

1348913243096.gif

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The girl at Starbucks, the girl at nordstroms that seems fascinated with me. I don't make any effort whatsoever, but I want them. I'm so confused, I guess I want it, and can get it, but I don't.

If you're indifferent and ambivalent about 'em, then leave 'em alone or at least don't go in too deep, too early. IME, that "just because I can" shyt usually, usually brings on more headaches than headway. At the very base level, it should be 51% - 49% wanna holla at 'em. 50-50 is a no go for me.

Unless of course, you have the "ice cold on 'em" gene and can demonstrate it consistently if/when the females' feelings get deeper than yours.

in house p*ssy is so dangerous:wow:

:yes:

:snoop:

Crash and burn. Just opened up to my friend about my feelings towards her. Didn't go so well. :ufdup::snoop:

You tried. :salute:

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I remember the week before mother's day, I could barely find any mother's day cards
:heh:.

So father's day is next Sunday and I bought a card for my dad ,and from the looks of it, the whole father's day card section hasn't even been touched.:damn: