Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm gonna post this in the right thread this time. :snoop:

Do you guys have those co workers that always need to be off from work?

This lady only been working for 7 months (well minus the two and half months she couldn't work because her work visa expired) always wants the weekends off. I'm like lady I earned the right to be off on Saturday and Sunday and now you wanna take that away from me because your husband allegedly texted you and told you you needed to be off Saturday, Sunday,and Monday. The schedule has already been made... Deal with it!

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm gonna post this in the right thread this time. :snoop:

Do you guys have those co workers that always need to be off from work?

This lady only been working for 7 months (well minus the two and half months she couldn't work because her work visa expired) always wants the weekends off. I'm like lady I earned the right to be off on Saturday and Sunday and now you wanna take that away from me because your husband allegedly texted you and told you you needed to be off Saturday, Sunday,and Monday. The schedule has already been made... Deal with it!

Well she either needs to find another job or she needs not to be working at any place of employment. Did you take the issue up with management?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Never mind. I thought you were the one who gave me double infractions.

Anyway, what does that mean?

You have 2 warnings for race baiting in that Somali thread and you are at 8 points. 2 more points and you are bushed meaning you will only be able to post in the bushes until they expire in about 6 weeks. You didn't get a PM for the warnings?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You have 2 warnings for race baiting in that Somali thread and you are at 8 points. 2 more points and you are bushed meaning you will only be able to post in the bushes until they expire in about 6 weeks. You didn't get a PM for the warnings?

Question: Is it a thread around here with a list of mods on it? I was just wondering.