Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I just started using my tumblr. :francis:

I haven't invested a lot of time in using mines because I already have IG, twitter, & SC(I don't use it, but it good for looking at naked broads. Don't judge me I'm still a man by nature) which I'm really thinking about getting rid of. I just find it funny how easy people I willing to give strangers around the country complete an open access to their daily lives.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I might start that Black experience in Los Angeles thread

Wypipo starting to gentrify little spots over by the Crenshaw District

Buying out little soul food spots and other black owned businesses

DTLA is on the rise
Looking for a spot down there

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven't invested a lot of time in using mines because I already have IG, twitter, & SC(I don't use it, but it good for looking at naked broads. Don't judge me I'm still a man by nature) which I'm really thinking about getting rid of. I just find it funny how easy people I willing to give strangers around the country complete an open access to their daily lives.
Its all good. I have twitter,Snapchat, and tumblr. I used to have Facebook but I quit after a while..I used to just go on big rants and I feel like people just drifted. So I saw no purpose in keeping a Facebook. Family and friends could call or text if they want to talk. If not :yeshrug:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I might start that Black experience in Los Angeles thread

Wypipo starting to gentrify little spots over by the Crenshaw District

Buying out little soul food spots and other black owned businesses

DTLA is on the rise
Looking for a spot down there
I'm interested in hearing about the black west coast experience. I might be moving out there soon. :patrice:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Its all good. I have twitter,Snapchat, and tumblr. I used to have Facebook but I quit after a while..I used to just go on big rants and I feel like people just drifted. So I saw no purpose in keeping a Facebook. Family and friends could call or text if they want to talk. If not :yeshrug:

I got rid of FB about 3 1/2 yrs ago because when I had my account the last time all I was doing was just checking my TL and just logging right back out. Then I had older family members that I found on the site and an ex step mom that tried to follow me on there and I said fukk it. I'm almost at that point with twitter.