Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was a hell of a day at woek after the so called white hostage thing happened. So quick to be up n arms n talk about "Black privilege".My job and the people i work with are despicable

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Bx been over run by trump supporters (not a fan of hillary either but still)

I still post there to keep in contsct with a select few. Once they gone, im gone for.good. shyts turned into a racist cesspool of ignorance.

Boxden is a sausage fest if I post there it's rare.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Junior-Bridgeman-pic-2.jpg

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Somebody else put me on coli after u was discussin how bx was goin down hill. Im mainly jere for music n sports. And i alresdy paid the price for speakin up about shot here in the army.... its fukked my promotion chsnces hence why im gettin out. Myself n my change of command dont see eye to eye, but i do got a dmall group of friends that ive convinced to get out with me.

As for the rest of white people, i think its a lost cause. I expect yall to nat turner this shyt and am completely okay with that. I speak on shyt here and they treat me like im crazy....
:manny: if that's true it's commendable and all but like I said, I know your type, more often than not y'all just wanna fukk Black women.

It's only a lost cause because you people don't wanna put in work and would rather exploit Black folk's natural inclusiveness. Why not pull a John Brown instead?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lmao. What should they be then? A random side? Dessert? The beverage? If you're not looking for an entree in your mate, what's the point in looking!
im the steak in my life right now. i care more about myself right now. without question i will have an entree in a mate, buti'm not fully focused on that. i havent been for 5 years because dating is the last thing on my mind when im fixing my shyt, and building my foundation so i fully complement and or surpass what i desire in an "entree mate". :yeshrug: