Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Hmmm...

Now that you mention it...it is a little misogynistic of me. I guess I always assumed that the recipient liked the playful simping. It was nothing more than entertainment to me. But maybe it's not entertaining to the recipient. Kinda like a girl being hit on by a man waking down the street...kinda gross actually.

I'm sorry for offending you or anyone else. I see the errors in my ways.

The previous post is my last simp event on this site.
:smugfavre: Welcome to the gang

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm...

Now that you mention it...it is a little misogynistic of me. I guess I always assumed that the recipient liked the playful simping. It was nothing more than entertainment to me. But maybe it's not entertaining to the recipient. Kinda like a girl being hit on by a man waking down the street...kinda gross actually.

I'm sorry for offending you or anyone else. I see the errors in my ways.

The previous post is my last simp event on this site.

I wasn't offended, no worries. :tongue:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

3785%20-%20booker_t%20laughing%20suit%20wwe.png

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Truth be told, it's clowns like Souja Boy that's made hip-hop a sideshow with these dumb ass antics that people don't take these artists seriously anymore.

I'm sick of Chris Brown and his bullshyt with his fukked up attitude. Make up you're mind do you want to do music or do you want to bang?

These nikkas ain't ran into a real street nikkas that's done had multiple felonies & sentences on they name. Chris gone keep playing until he get killed playing gangster.