Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Since my daughter runs around the house after I request her to "stop running in the house"...Perhaps I should request her to "go ahead, run around the house" to see if it yields the opposite effect.
:jbhmm:
I shall test this hypothesis shortly and report back.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Having a body in an immune system that can simply just reject toxins and poisons from your system by just having you vomit them or crap them out it's just truly an amazing gift from God. Let's not take this for granted folks Happy New Year

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Since my daughter runs around the house after I request her to "stop running in the house"...Perhaps I should request her to "go ahead, run around the house" to see if it yields the opposite effect.
:jbhmm:
I shall test this hypothesis shortly and report back.
you and your wife should run of the house without care and Reckless abandon then when you run into your daughter that she fell and slightly hurt herself and then just have a discussion about everyone stopping the running because that's why people don't like running in the house it's because you could get hurt and make that a teaching moment

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
you and your wife should run of the house without care and Reckless abandon then when you run into your daughter that she fell and slightly hurt herself and then just have a discussion about everyone stopping the running because that's why people don't like running in the house it's because you could get hurt and make that a teaching moment

:ehh: