TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Again....

rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif
In 2014 there was the Fappening. In 2015 there was fukkery. And now in the last days of 2016 this is the Killing:blessed: ( :mjcry: )

Last edited:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
Have y'all found a different outlet or board/sites to suggest?

For me it's a dozen small or medium sites with different niche topics

Yes, I check coli nearly every day
The main advantage for me is easy navigation on phone
Without that, it'd be 3-4 visits a week status
I haven't visited the coli from my home/main computer in over a year

These mega sites always gonna have addicts who post nonstop
Repetitive and/or full of bullshyt

I'm sure you know this..
But to find new forums, just google interesting topics and go 10 pages deep looking for threads that show up in the results

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid @Atlrocafella @Panther @CinnaSlim and a few other "old heads"

I noticed y'all been less active. Have y'all found a different outlet or board/sites to suggest?

The Coli is cool but the obsession with which celebrity they would wanna fukk and threads dedicated to women they'll never get close to makes me feel like there's an overload of beta teens/loner 20yo type dudes on this bytch.

I really only posted in this thread but lately this thread feels like a big reply all email that I got accidentally roped into. It just seems like the same few people are having an ongoing conversation and I'm like an "outsider" for lack of better term, so I just try to find other threads to post in.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really only posted in this thread but lately this thread feels like a big reply all email that I got accidentally roped into. It just seems like the same few people are having an ongoing conversation and I'm like an "outsider" for lack of better term, so I just try to find other threads to post in.
I miss your comments

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bump this shyt every new year's eve, Snoop made a banger with this one

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same.