Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Coco
Do you ever look up at the night sky and shed a single tear when reflecting on the sheer size and magnificence of our universe?

I do.
I do. Its actually one of my fave things to do. Thinking about how the universe started and all the species on earth and even other planets. The universe is incredible

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
When I was a toddler - little kid, I used to think of Charlotte Lewis as my mom because my mom used to always wear her hair in a bun like Charlotte and they have similar eyes and lips. That's how I knew what my mom looked like. lol Just a Black version. I thought she was beautiful because of my mom.

2qjdleg.jpg

tumblr_o18hysg7qA1u138ezo1_1280.png

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I do. Its actually one of my fave things to do. Thinking about how the universe started and all the species on earth and even other planets. The universe is incredible
I do this also. It fascinates me but at the same time is kind of depressing. Simply because the are things I'll never know or be able to witness.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
@Rawtid @Atlrocafella @Panther @CinnaSlim and a few other "old heads"

I noticed y'all been less active. Have y'all found a different outlet or board/sites to suggest?

The Coli is cool but the obsession with which celebrity they would wanna fukk and threads dedicated to women they'll never get close to makes me feel like there's an overload of beta teens/loner 20yo type dudes on this bytch.
I just stick to "the coliseum" and "the film room"

This used to be my favorite thread but this newer crop of posters have taken over and I don't wanna read about their internet love triangles :manny: