Reppin
NYC
  • Kevin+Steen+2.gif

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
What ? It's a new market. :mjgrin:

? twitch? cam modeling?

More like .. A fake girlfriend. But I'm a real person. Like I talk to them, [ Only through a webcam because I don't want to get shot or anything. ] I ask them how their day was, I tell them how mine was, I try to help them if they have some problems, I spend some time with them. Make them feel special. :jbhmm:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
More like .. A fake girlfriend. But I'm a real person. Like I talk to them, [ Only through a webcam because I don't want to get shot of anything. ] I ask them how their day was, I tell them how mine was, I try to help them if they have some problems, I spend some time with them. Make them feel special. :jbhmm:
id be careful.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

More like .. A fake girlfriend. But I'm a real person. Like I talk to them, [ Only through a webcam because I don't want to get shot of anything. ] I ask them how their day was, I tell them how mine was, I try to help them if they have some problems, I spend some time with them. Make them feel special. :jbhmm:
its a good idea and theres othee sites similiar to that. good morning/good night txt, phone calls, occasional pics, etc. thing is, you need a stable. at least 3-4 chicks of varying ethnic backgrounds. this would become impossible to do solo once you have several clients

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

More like .. A fake girlfriend. But I'm a real person. Like I talk to them, [ Only through a webcam because I don't want to get shot or anything. ] I ask them how their day was, I tell them how mine was, I try to help them if they have some problems, I spend some time with them. Make them feel special. :jbhmm:
You basically just described a coli relationship lol

A lot of people prolly chat for fun and meet through forums. It might work