Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Sis is stunning. I'm always blessed to be around the most beautiful women. Obligatory @Out2TheOld shoutout

:usure: that's enough.

yeah, yeah, nice pic and all but can u unban me from the salon @Raava? i got some piff posts ready.:banderas:

tumblr_m5uoyl5CGM1rtiapso1_400.gif

Why do you have that bar? Do you have a mustache? :mjplsfrenchie:

To annoy mainly, but yes :mjgrin: a hitler one.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
That ninja edit, you aint slick :mjgrin:

Hitler mustache tho huh? Just like :mjpls:?

It just said the same thing without the hurler commet. Thats the only one I could have. You could see the top of my left side :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Well She's made other stuff that was really good to me. Stew chicken with rice and peas, lasagna, baked ziti, etc. and she's made spaghetti before, but this time it was just too greasy.
She didn't drain the grease. Sometimes you forget, sometimes you get lazy. If it was that bad yall should just spend the eXtra cents on leaner meat.

I don't know if I want to date a man anymore..
Yeeeessss, explore your options girl. You young, never know what you might like. :flirt:

I honestly don't know what to jump into as of now. I really want to go into biology or psychology
Watch Crash Course, Vsauce and SciShow on youtube

It's so hard to think positively. Especially when you feel like you're being ignored. I know it isn't the case but if you only understood how toxic my mind is...
Remember you have options. If people are corny and ignoring you, get up and leave or go on your phone. Or change the subject.