Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
tumblr_nmtuh1tz7H1tb056ho1_400.gif

And that's enough of Outlast for me....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I sang Divine's cover version of this song in a talent show when I was in high school with 2 friends. It's ALWAYS been one of my most favorite songs ever...

It may be all the medications I'm on today or that I'm tired, or possibly all the things happening in my life right now but it made me super emotional...

I need to sleep this shyt off...:mjcry:

:hug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's funny when the Coli is on it's "daps by any means necessary" militancy kick and then a famous cac dies and everyone is all :sadcam: :mjcry: :to: :sadbron: Not going to lie I was legit shocked at how everyone handled themselves in the George Michael thread; sad yet civil. This after a thread about how basically Rae Sremmurd >>>>> The Beatles. :pachaha:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny when the Coli is on it's "daps by any means necessary" militancy kick and then a famous cac dies and everyone is all :sadcam: :mjcry: :to: :sadbron: Not going to lie I was legit shocked at how everyone handled themselves in the George Michael thread; sad yet civil. This after a thread about how basically Rae Sremmurd >>>>> The Beatles. :pachaha:
Is this not what makes the coli great?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol same dudes hating on young thug for going platinum

fukk nikkas man