Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I had a dream that I was a well know volleyball player with big boobs :mjcry: and I had a huge following on instagram. The Game was my boyfriend which is weird because I haven't been a fan of him since I wad young and I strictly only liked his music.

Justin Bieber had made a music video that pandered to black people and The Game made one exactly the same mocking Bieber. The Game met up with Bieber where he mocked him some more but in order for it not to transition to something bigger I calmed him down and we ate french fries Bieber cooked for us :bryan: Bieber also had a girlfriend there that held his hand because he was angry but couldn't do anything.

The dream ended with the game in the process of trying to pump a child in me :whew:

shyt was wild and for some reason very detailed :jbhmm:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@Coco I had a dream about you and @marcuz as well but that dream happened while I was still on gabapentin and it wad disturbing. You two were sweet tho and camming together from the same location but in that same dream I went to a place that made me sick and sadly I think actually exists. I don't want to think about it.

Daps

Tell the gang we back
70552fd79c9d0fe38886fef7657bfc94.png