Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homie has some explaining to do. I was over his crib and he was talkin about he just wanted to be alone on new year's eve.

I was snoopin' thru his closet, and i saw a box addressed to him and it had these in it

709551_in_pp.jpg

A pair of Giusseppe heels and it had a note saying "I want you to wear these on new year's eve. Don't worry, I wont tell. I have a lot to lose, so we are down low together"

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I had a rare moment where my mom made me feel antiquated. I just touched down at my folks...where I usually park wasn't plowed too good and it was too icy to shovel. So I went to move my mom's car a little forward so I can park behind her. I get in the car. It's keyless and I'm familiar with how keyless cars start. However I couldn't find where to shift into drive until I looked on the dash. The P-R-N-D etc are buttons on there. My mind was a little blown lol. Then when I pressed the D button and it finally moved. Me = :dame:. My mom was making fun of me when I told her this talmbout I need to get with the times. I may need to upgrade my car just off GP lol.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's always amazing how much more toilet paper women use than we.

My mom, cousin and her daughters and her husband have been here a few days. Seeing my surplus of TP that I bought from Costco evaporate by the hour.