Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking presents to one location only to return them back to your house after they are all opened unappreciation

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So just knocked for my neighbor, she picked something up for me so she invites me in as she always does
We choppin it up etc etc
She starts washing her dishes as she talkin...yo :scust:
At this point all I hear is white noise, I'm entranced by the way this lady is washing the dishes

Minimal pressure with the sponge :scust:
Zero lather :scust:
The residue thats left she aint even goin back over it just holding it under the tap for a few seconds longer :scust:

I aint never gonna eat in that mf :scust:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So just knocked for my neighbor, she picked something up for me so she invites me in as she always does
We choppin it up etc etc
At this point all I hear is white noise, I'm entranced by the way this lady is washing the dishes

The residue thats left she aint even goin back over it just holding it under the tap for a few seconds longer :scust:

I've taken cleaning duties from my own grandmother for this very reason. She's getting older and probably not paying attention, but I'm anal as fukk as how people clean their shyt I'm gonna eat on.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins its a bus similar to this but was from the late 80's early 90's. Possibly a blue bird bus. Do you remember the model number?
p9OHYC2.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
We choppin it up etc etc

:laff:

But fo real doe, I'm very particular about shyt like that too. While washing, I rub my hands over the plate and make sure there's no stuck on food. My grandma and lil bro wash dishes like that. That's why I have my own set or I wash them before I use them.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
or even a scooter to my khadijah.
except all the nikkas i grew up with are either ugly or trifling :scust: