Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
besides pet stores where do hamsters live? :dwillhuh:

I've never seen one outside of a pet store (and obviously being a pet). Do they live in the wild? :lupe:

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Man 2016 has been worst year of my life. I'm really bout to get a criminal record because I didn't have a damn train ticket :what:

fukk these cacs and that c00n that wrote me up. Tryna fukk a young black man over before my career even started smh but im still gonna win. A damn TRAIN TICKET

...where you at breh? what city?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You don't have to beee:noah:

A prostitute :ld:
No nononono:whoa:

You don't have to beeee a man ho:noah:

Male gigolo! :scusthov:
You don't have to beeee a:noah:
A prostitute:huhldup: (Prostitution is my only option.:mjcry:)

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
...where you at breh? what city?

I'm in London breh not the US. Got a letter today saying they still wanna take me to court over some damn ticket smh they coulda just gave me a fine or some shyt but nah they wanna try ruin lives out here. Any employer see a black man named Jamal with a record probably gonna throw my resume in the trash but I'll use this as motivation to become an entrepreneur and not have to rely on an employer after college.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Q:
Where do hamsters live in the wild?
A:
QUICK ANSWER
Hamsters are primarily nocturnal and stay underground during daylight hours so that they may avoid dangerous predators. The Syrian hamster, also known as the golden hamster, is the first known species in existence that was discovered by a researcher by the name of George Robert Waterhouse in 1839.

:ehh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Q:
Where do hamsters live in the wild?
A:
QUICK ANSWER
Hamsters are primarily nocturnal and stay underground during daylight hours so that they may avoid dangerous predators. The Syrian hamster, also known as the golden hamster, is the first known species in existence that was discovered by a researcher by the name of George Robert Waterhouse in 1839.

:ehh:
So that's why @Raava changes her name often @-DMP- :hamster:

@Ashley Banks