Joggers
Jeans
Thermal
Hoodie
Coat
Socks
Boots

That's for -15 degrees. :huhldup:

So could outside I swear my niples could cut glass on some mission impossible shyt. :huhldup:

Aauugghhhh I hate layers :bryan:

How Ima keep it cute wearing all that stuff??:to:

What about when it's nasty time? I can't feel sexy unbuttoning 3 shirts and pulling down 2 pairs of pants while struggling to get outta some boots and untangle my feets from the thermals :skip:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aauugghhhh I hate layers :bryan:

How Ima keep it cute wearing all that stuff??:to:

What about when it's nasty time? I can't feel sexy unbuttoning 3 shirts and pulling down 2 pairs of pants while struggling to get outta some boots and untangle my feets from the thermals :skip:
Make some wool pasties on some Lil Kim shyt.

About the layers before fukking.
:ehh: don't worry bout that. Least you already sweating beforehand. :mjgrin: saves time.

:ehh: new life goal
fukk a bytch in aspen . :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
a few of my teammates and my manager bought us all gifts, i didn't know they did this. now i feel bad that i didn't get people anything and need to come up with a cute new years gift for them :jbhmm:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
a few of my teammates and my manager bought us all gifts, i didn't know they did this. now i feel bad that i didn't get people anything and need to come up with a cute new years gift for them :jbhmm:
I've bought everyone I know gifts of some sort within the past two months :jbhmm:

I did get some new Tumi luggage and I'm really grateful but I wish I had some company for New Year's :jbhmm:.

I'll probably see if anyone is still on island or just play PS4 :to:.