Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know this game would be outside of the current trend in simulation sports that for some reason has dominated the scene in years but we really need another blitz the league
we really do. i loved how crass and rowdy the game was. everything was hard hitting and most of the rules were thrown out the window. it made for great fun with friends. :wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow my guy. All that shyt you've been talking about Jamaicans and you bytch ass is flipping fries at McDonalds?:laff:

-You're 27 and you come home at 1 AM from a shift at McDonalds:mjlol:
-We pay rent and utilities for you:mjlol:
-You and your wife rock the same fukking clothes everyday :scust:
-nikka rock the same dutty ass Giants jacket. :mjlol:
-You "American" and don't give a fukk about Jamaicans but you're living in a Jamaican neighborhood with a Jamaican wife and three kids:mjlol:
-My family came here a generation ago and already passed you :umad:
-You don't pay bills you bum ass nikka:bryan:
-Your wife doesn't respect you that's why she cusses you out and you have to beat the shyt out of her:russ:
-Your wife likes me too btw that's why she always naked when I go upstairs sucka nikka :umad:

My nikka, you're a failure. You're a little nikka.:laff: Kill yourself. Just die my guy. :dead::dead: You're a loser. You're below me, you're garbage. :laff: I'm 22 and I already surpassed you like 3 years ago. :deadrose:

You're talking all this shyt about how you're American and Donald Trump is gonna send us Jamaicans back to Jamaica? What?:mjlol: I've never heard some dumbass sambo uncle tom shyt before in my life. This is some shyt I'd hear on the Coli, not in real life in my own home. :mindblown: This p*ssy ass nikka really thinks we're different? :russ: Tell that to a cac and he's gonna laugh at your fukking face. Cacs out here shytting on every nikka the same way before they even find out your nationality and this fukk boy is out here c00ning it up like that, when we ain't do a damn thing to him. Stupid ass disrespectful ass nikka. :scust:Say that fukk shyt outside and let one of the young nikkas bust your dumb ass head open. :pacspit:
Picture me sitting here wondering why this nikka was on that disrespectful fukk shyt when we ain't even do nothing to him. Why is it when a nikka say what's up to you you have to ignore me like I'm not even there? Why are you saying all this bullshyt about Jamaicans? You want to beat your wife up? Fine with me by why you gotta disrespect us? bytch boy. fukk all that shyt now. Who cares if you disrespect us? You're opinion doesn't matter, you're a fukking gnat. :heh:Nah not even that. You're an ant my guy, word to Young Thug. :russ::russ::russ:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to get that off my chest. :whew:

Lord please let me and my family get out of this house before some ignorant shyt pops off.:lawd: I can feel this shyt reaching a boiling point. :ohlawd:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
my roommate caught an attitude and is slamming doors.
she got me 360 degrees of fukked up right now if she thinks i'ma entertain her bullshyt

i'll kick those teeth back in place in that yuck ass mouth she got

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wow my guy. All that shyt you've been talking about Jamaicans and you bytch ass is flipping fries at McDonalds?:laff:

-You're 27 and you come home at 1 AM from a shift at McDonalds:mjlol:
-We pay rent and utilities for you:mjlol:
-You and your wife rock the same fukking clothes everyday :scust:
-nikka rock the same dutty ass Giants jacket. :mjlol:
-You "American" and don't give a fukk about Jamaicans but you're living in a Jamaican neighborhood with a Jamaican wife and three kids:mjlol:
-My family came here a generation ago and already passed you :umad:
-You don't pay bills you bum ass nikka:bryan:
-Your wife doesn't respect you that's why she cusses you out and you have to beat the shyt out of her:russ:
-Your wife likes me too btw that's why she always naked when I go upstairs sucka nikka :umad:

My nikka, you're a failure. You're a little nikka.:laff: Kill yourself. Just die my guy. :dead::dead: You're a loser. You're below me, you're garbage. :laff: I'm 22 and I already surpassed you like 3 years ago. :deadrose:

You're talking all this shyt about how you're American and Donald Trump is gonna send us Jamaicans back to Jamaica? What?:mjlol: I've never heard some dumbass sambo uncle tom shyt before in my life. This is some shyt I'd hear on the Coli, not in real life in my own home. :mindblown: This p*ssy ass nikka really thinks we're different? :russ: Tell that to a cac and he's gonna laugh at your fukking face. Cacs out here shytting on every nikka the same way before they even find out your nationality and this fukk boy is out here c00ning it up like that, when we ain't do a damn thing to him. Stupid ass disrespectful ass nikka. :scust:Say that fukk shyt outside and let one of the young nikkas bust your dumb ass head open. :pacspit:
Picture me sitting here wondering why this nikka was on that disrespectful fukk shyt when we ain't even do nothing to him. Why is it when a nikka say what's up to you you have to ignore me like I'm not even there? Why are you saying all this bullshyt about Jamaicans? You want to beat your wife up? Fine with me by why you gotta disrespect us? bytch boy. fukk all that shyt now. Who cares if you disrespect us? You're opinion doesn't matter, you're a fukking gnat. :heh:Nah not even that. You're an ant my guy, word to Young Thug. :russ::russ::russ:
BLOOODCLAAAAT:damn::laff: