Supporter
Daps
Cz_1deBWQAQOHoF.jpg

EKCm4E5.png
:dahell:$15.98???????:justgodude:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
These "knowledge dropping" and "telling it like it is" threads are mad corny. You can't even be sure the people posting them are happy with themselves while they outchere

doing Dr. Phil impressions:mjpalm:It's getting old:francis:
And it's forever some basic shyt

"Ya'll would lead better lives if you drank more water :yeshrug:"

:skip:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it's forever some basic shyt

"Ya'll would lead better lives if you drank more water :yeshrug:"

:skip:
I mean that isn't bad advice. Helps so you aren't out here with your piss smelling like ammonia:mjpalm:Just this other shyt, and im not singling any posters out, but
advice threads are...corny. I'm a short dude who has had dates with women considered out of my league, and I frequently get positive female attention.

Have I made a thread on that shyt? Nah, because despite my successes, I am not reinventing the wheel unless I give concrete examples, pie charts, videos, etc.
Just saying some "Ya'll N*ggas need to stop whining and eat grapefruits" ain't shyt to say, especially when the very same poster is somewhere else complaining
about roughly the same issue they are "schooling" us on:mjlol:If folks ain't showing proof of concept, its just lip service that means absolutely nothing. When I was
ready to do a thread on black business, I was testing out actually launching one JUST FOR the coli's benefit, and not just talking about it, preaching and whatnot.