Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood, A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many died from the bitter waters.

The escalated destruction of waters has proceeded without fail since 2011, water rights have been bought up at a fervent pace by multinationals like Nestle and protected by respective governments in preparation for a major upcoming crisis. The goal has always been to make potable water rare to one, monetize and two, to depopulate as much of the Earth as possible. Proliferation of fluoridation as well as the inclusion of heavy metals imparted through local water supplies was apart of this plan to decrease life longevity across the spectrum.

Japan is the land of the Eastern Star, the rising Sun, the seat of god...the power of the Sun recklessly handled by man's hand unleashed on the Earth destroying the waters and all therein. The Pacific and it's the oscillating weather systems "feed" most of the world....whether it's by rain, wind, snow, etc. The poisonous touch of the Sun's hand has been placed on much of everything on the globe and yet...it's not enough. Escalation is imminent.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I ordered to eat in at my favorite Spanish spot...she tells me it'll be 45 minutes. I get there 15 minutes later she says it'll be 1 hour. A nikka is hungry as fukk. People starting to look like food.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was thinking of getting this for the ugly sweater contest at work but for $45 it's not worth it on something I'll wear once. :francis:

TSVbBLc.jpg