Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm the queen of procrastination...

I will literally have 10 things to do but choose to take a nap instead...

Just the thought of starting my day is exhausting...:snoop:
I was king of that during the semester. I'd wait until my papers were due in 2 days to complete it.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I was king of that during the semester. I'd wait until my papers were due in 2 days to complete it.

Literally me in high school AND college...

I remember I stayed up all night because I had to complete 300 medical term and definition flash cards. The instructor gave us the entire term (8 weeks) to complete them. I waited until the day before the term ended to start mine. :russ:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Literally me in high school AND college...

I remember I stayed up all night because I had to complete 300 medical term and definition flash cards. The instructor gave us the entire term (8 weeks) to complete them. I waited until the day before the term ended to start mine. :russ:
sheesh. I had a 6 page paper I did in 10 hours this semester :mjlol: got an 80.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm still lowkey pissed at my bro in law and his wife but what can you do, people just make stupid financial decisions.

I haven't bought any presents for my kids but thats because they don't want for anything and I don't know what to get them.
What are they in to?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
What are they in to?
Minecraft, marvel shyt, young justice, teen titans, kingdom hearts and a bunch of youtube shows.

The thing is, I buy a bunch of stuff throughout the year. There isn't much of a want except for stuff I'm not willing to buy like a ps4 and roller skates.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Minecraft, marvel shyt, young justice, teen titans, kingdom hearts and a bunch of youtube shows.

The thing is, I buy a bunch of stuff throughout the year. There isn't much of a want except for stuff I'm not willing to buy like a ps4 and roller skates.
Ohhh. Typically there's big sales on toys and games right after Christmas. especially game systems.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Scrolling through the channels, stopped on the 'The Cooking Channel' and who do I see? Ms. Patti LaBelle! She's throwing down too.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The barbershop was hella depressing this morning.

A bunch of young dummies, a crazy dude getting clowned and old broken married men talking ways to cheat on there wife.

And a women fueling the fire talking about "that's why she plays men"

:hubie: