Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm charged the same "convenience" fee whether I call or pay online for the majority of my bills:comeon:

And who the hell is mailing in bill payments in 2016?
What kind of bill is this that it's not free to pay online? I mean the telephone fee, I understand but just using your card and not talking to anyone? Do you have bill pay with your bank account? I'd mail a bill in before I paid a convenience fee :manny:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
1. Store better mean drive thru or you outta luck. Freezing my balls off outchea

2. Where the paper at...there's business and pleasure and this looking like a business transaction
:usure:
Do it to aid your fellow melanated (wo)man. :mjgrin:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
You eat my food to the point I don't have any for myself, I throw out your liquor.

You fukking heartless bytch. Worst roommate ever.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
What kind of bill is this that it's not free to pay online? I mean the telephone fee, I understand but just using your card and not talking to anyone? Do you have bill pay with your bank account? I'd mail a bill in before I paid a convenience fee :manny:

My Scana Gas bill, Georgia Power, and if I'm not mistaken my Car insurance is the same...

I believe there is an option for auto pay or for them to get their money through my checking account and that fee is waived however that's a little too close for comfort.

I get pissed every month but I'll pay the fee to be able to pay on my own terms...