Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Strippers are not making that much money from the stage, especially not at your average black club but let a former stripper tell it they all make six figures. :mjlol: If you're an average stripper in an average club most of your money is coming from extras. I don't expect any average stripper to admit this though. So why am I going back and forth with one on Facebook. iLost.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Strippers are not making that much money from the stage, especially not at your average black club but let a former stripper tell it they all make six figures. :mjlol: If you're an average stripper in an average club most of your money is coming from extras. I don't expect any average stripper to admit this though. So why am I going back and forth with one on Facebook. iLost.

Honestly it depends on the club. To say most strippers do extras is not true. I'm pretty sure I know more strippers than you and I know how things work better than you. All clubs are not created equal. Yes there are girls who do extras but to say that's how you make your money as a stripper is just simply not the case.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Honestly it depends on the club. To say most strippers do extras is not true. I'm pretty sure I know more strippers than you and I know how things work better than you. All clubs are not created equal. Yes there are girls who do extras but to say that's how you make your money as a stripper is just simply not the case.

What stripper would say otherwise though? Then it'd be an admitted industry of prostitution. From top to bottom, every club I've been to has offered extras. Only price and quality of women were different. Now, the law of averages states that of course not all women would be engaged in that activity but to act like it's rare, I don't know.......

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What stripper would say otherwise though? Then it'd be an admitted industry of prostitution. From top to bottom, every club I've been to has offered extras. Only price and quality of women were different. Now, the law of averages states that of course not all women would be engaged in that activity but to act like it's rare, I don't know.......

I didn't say it is rare or uncommon. Almost every club you go into will have at least one chick offering extras or trying to because that's the nature of the business but that still doesn't make it the majority or the only way to make money. I have seen women make thousands of dollars on one set many many many times. Again, I'm pretty sure I know the business better than you.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
All those posters you asked for help to get on your feet, and once you do you talking about quitting.

Glad I never gave you shyt. Regine Hunter w the finesse
How am I finessing?
My job is shorting me on my check and I'm fukking depressed about it. So I can't want better for myself?

I'm not stealing money.
It's like everything I do is because I'm stealing from somebody wtf.

Prynce

Daps
How am I finessing?
My job is shorting me on my check and I'm fukking depressed about it. So I can't want better for myself?

I'm not stealing money.
It's like everything I do is because I'm stealing from somebody wtf.
Stop taking everything so personal