Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_nlxw38CiFl1tmmuufo1_500.gif

this is fact. im not second tier. i wont be. i refuse to be.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Idk why in the shower I started reminiscing on this particular situation. It could be why I do not club, drink or smoke subconsciously. But this was in the 1990s. I was probably around 8. A little older than the photo yall saw with the pink/purple stripped overalls. My mom was in her early 20s.

My grand mother (mother's mother) lived in a duplex. There were three units. She stayed on the right. The couple I'm going to be talking about stayed on the left. (other side). They were around my mother's age. Black couple. On the surface looked like a regular married couple. I knew bits and pieces of the story at that age but I didn't fully grasp it. But I heard people talking about it.

The couple would go to clubs religiously. Every chance they got. They would pick up young women, usually attractive and bring them back to their place for 3somes. A lot of women. So on the surface, that's not really a big deal.

However, they ended up moving one chick in. She was a light skinned chick, looked kinda like my mom back then. She confided into my grand mother and mother that my grand mother's neighbors/the black married couple were HIV positive and they gave it to her. They didn't tell her that they had it and they always suggested raw sex. She thought they looked fine and she never assumed that they had HIV. The guy as I remember was dark skinned, chubby, favored this comedian who passed in the 1990s. I think he was the voice or in Bebe's Kids and Kid N Play's movie. The chick was brown and she was chubby. They had a kid. On the surface, again regular married couple.

I remember my mom telling me how every time after that of course it was uncomfortable/awkward to even see the couple, but when she would see the other woman she started looking really really bad. The couple still looked healthy. But she looked horrible, especially compared to how she looked in the beginning.

I believe the couple continued to bring women to their place even after infecting this woman knowingly. It was like they were targeting women and wanted to just cause some destruction for maybe them being infected. Long story short, the woman they moved in, her HIV became AIDS. While this couple was not nearly suffering on the outside as much as her nor was it fukking with their health on a visible level.

My mom and dad used to club back then too but after that situation/learning about the couple, my mom stopped. I think it traumatized her. But around this time, maybe a tad later, my uncle's friend's mother who lived in the house next to my grand mother, she had actual AIDS too. She was a crack head. Real sweet woman according to my mom. My uncle's friend told him that she had it.

There was a house directly across the street from my grand mother and the house had like 4 old Black men and this one in particular was around 60/70 and he had HIV.

I was in the shower and I started thinking back on this and it hit me on why I probably never got into clubbing and I won't drink under any circumstances. The idea of people preying on you like that just bugs me.

Then as I became a teen, I remember a news story about people poking mofos in the club with infected needles while they danced.

I think back to the woman that the married couple brought to their place for that quick fun threesome and how that fukked up her life. Me and my mom were both talking about how we think she probably passed the way that her health was failing. Hopefully she didn't. However I don't think she was that innocent because my mom told that the rumor on the street was that after contracting it, she intentionally fukked guys raw and one of the guys was a drug dealer who used to post up with my dad and uncle. He looked like Method Man. I remember how handsome he was now, from back then. He had baby mamas. He was a hot commodity and he was getting money. But supposedly he fukked the chick (hopefully not raw).

That also made me think about how small the pool of fukking people/dating people is and regardless of how someone looks, you don't know who they fukked and what they have.

But he was sooo fine. My mom had a crush on him while she was with my dad and she told me. My aunt also thought he was fine.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I actually feel like I told this story before on here in another thread. But the shyt is just wild how people prey on others.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Idk why in the shower I started reminiscing on this particular situation. It could be why I do not club, drink or smoke subconsciously. But this was in the 1990s. I was probably around 8. A little older than the photo yall saw with the pink/purple stripped overalls. My mom was in her early 20s.

My grand mother (mother's mother) lived in a duplex. There were three units. She stayed on the right. The couple I'm going to be talking about stayed on the left. (other side). They were around my mother's age. Black couple. On the surface looked like a regular married couple. I knew bits and pieces of the story at that age but I didn't fully grasp it. But I heard people talking about it.

The couple would go to clubs religiously. Every chance they got. They would pick up young women, usually attractive and bring them back to their place for 3somes. A lot of women. So on the surface, that's not really a big deal.

However, they ended up moving one chick in. She was a light skinned chick, looked kinda like my mom back then. She confided into my grand mother and mother that my grand mother's neighbors/the black married couple were HIV positive and they gave it to her. They didn't tell her that they had it and they always suggested raw sex. She thought they looked fine and she never assumed that they had HIV. The guy as I remember was dark skinned, chubby, favored this comedian who passed in the 1990s. I think he was the voice or in Bebe's Kids and Kid N Play's movie. The chick was brown and she was chubby. They had a kid. On the surface, again regular married couple.

I remember my mom telling me how every time after that of course it was uncomfortable/awkward to even see the couple, but when she would see the other woman she started looking really really bad. The couple still looked healthy. But she looked horrible, especially compared to how she looked in the beginning.

I believe the couple continued to bring women to their place even after infecting this woman knowingly. It was like they were targeting women and wanted to just cause some destruction for maybe them being infected. Long story short, the woman they moved in, her HIV became AIDS. While this couple was not nearly suffering on the outside as much as her nor was it fukking with their health on a visible level.

My mom and dad used to club back then too but after that situation/learning about the couple, my mom stopped. I think it traumatized her. But around this time, maybe a tad later, my uncle's friend's mother who lived in the house next to my grand mother, she had actual AIDS too. She was a crack head. Real sweet woman according to my mom. My uncle's friend told him that she had it.

There was a house directly across the street from my grand mother and the house had like 4 old Black men and this one in particular was around 60/70 and he had HIV.

I was in the shower and I started thinking back on this and it hit me on why I probably never got into clubbing and I won't drink under any circumstances. The idea of people preying on you like that just bugs me.

Then as I became a teen, I remember a news story about people poking mofos in the club with infected needles while they danced.

I think back to the woman that the married couple brought to their place for that quick fun threesome and how that fukked up her life. Me and my mom were both talking about how we think she probably passed the way that her health was failing. Hopefully she didn't. However I don't think she was that innocent because my mom told that the rumor on the street was that after contracting it, she intentionally fukked guys raw and one of the guys was a drug dealer who used to post up with my dad and uncle. He looked like Method Man. I remember how handsome he was now, from back then. He had baby mamas. He was a hot commodity and he was getting money. But supposedly he fukked the chick (hopefully not raw).

That also made me think about how small the pool of fukking people/dating people is and regardless of how someone looks, you don't know who they fukked and what they have.

But he was sooo fine. My mom had a crush on him while she was with my dad and she told me. My aunt also thought he was fine.

Yikes! :merchant:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Right. I always think about them. That was something that traumatized me/defined me as an adult (in a good way).

That reminds me of something..

My mother used to tell me to be really careful non only around White men but also around White women. Because she heard stories of White women preying on young island girls and bringing them to their husbands so he could have sex with them. :weirdo:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:wtf: :ohhh: :francis: :mjcry: :scust: :dwillhuh: :what: :why: :merchant: That shyt is all the fukked up did these mfers ever get arrested or something. shyt like that would turn someone to the :demonic: side and I wouldn't blame them.
I don't know. I was like 8. But I don't think they did. The chick who we had sympathy for, supposedly started doing the same shyt.
Like the shyt even subconsciously fukks with me deeper because it really fixed this belief/idea in my head: you do not know people the way you think. People show you their best/one side usually, in passing. But to know all this shyt was going down behind closed doors is just fukked up.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

sheesh. that whole situation. makes me think how wild people can be today. probably people like this out here now.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That reminds me of something..

My mother used to tell me to be really careful non only around White men but also around White women. Because she heard stories of White women preying on young island girls and bringing them to their husbands so he could have sex with them. :weirdo:
I wouldn't be surprised. Black women/girls are specifically targeted/kidnapped/murdered/raped more than any other type of person. So many missing Black women and girls it's ridiculous.

Cold part about it is it's acceptable and overlooked by the government/police. They assume that the women/girls are runaways or hoes or drug addicts. That's not always the case. I don't even believe that's typically the case.

Black people are viewed as disposable. Men and women. Black women/girls are unprotected, so it's bound to be some shyt.

A serial killer (and some have) can target Black women/girls and kill/rape/dismember 100s and the shyt won't get much media, if at all.

They aren't just disappearing like that because they are runaways...

And as an adult, I've watched documentaries and read books about this. I've learned a little about the dark side of what goes on...It's possible.