they could finally give us that miles morales movie
Oh you mean the half black Miles thats making out with a white girl :pachaha:\
spider-man12preview1jpg.jpeg

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I swear to fukking God, there's no more frustrating than not being able to resolve an issue myself. I really fukking want to fling myself off a cliff or set myself on fire. It'd feel better than how I'm feeling right now. I don't understand why I can't do things that most people are pretty good at.

It's frustrating. I can jump over a fukking child and I'm an old man. But I can't do anything in visual art that I like.

I can talk my way into a job I shouldn't have but I can't make what I see in real life. I want to put my head through a wall right now. Hopefully I hit a stud and am left in a coma for the rest of my life.

I'm pretty sure I'm retarded. I've seen first graders do this shyt. It's incredibly frustrated to have skills, but not the skills I want right now.

I'm all for learning new shyt, but the fukking process of learning it at the level I want to execute it at makes me want to die.

fukk!

giphy.gif

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
2017 i gotta focus my attention on other things.
Realizing how alone and deplorable I really am.

always indoors in darkness, very inactive, monotonous, grim, yet craving for a relationship of some sort.
these things cancel each other out, i know but somehow i still think i can still have it all.