sTLvbEO.jpg

Y'all so inconsiderate :francis:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
"Jeffrey, I know we ain't cool, but if i miss one more day of work, I will get fired. Christmas is coming up and my babies need toys. Can you pick me up in the morning?

Me: "Aw yeah nikka. No problem:ehh:"

*purposely goes to work without pickin him up*

GO TO TOYS FOR TOTS, nikka:pacspit:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This girl I know palmed my ass the other day. :to:

What about my feelings:sadbron:
I went to dinner with a guy friend and two female friends two months ago. Out of the blue one of the women straight up asks us if we send nude videos of ourselves to women :wtf:. The other one just starts jumping in and I'm stuck with the :skip:. It was incredibly random, awkward and disrespectful. I mean, we've talked about sex, but how do you go from, "damn this is some good sushi" to that?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I said this on Facebook three years ago and it's still true.

Today I finally realized that you just have to let people be people. I cannot enlighten those who don't want to be enlightened. I cannot teach those who don't want to be taught. I cannot lead those who don't want to be led. I can only smile and laugh at the stupid,the apathetic, those who care too much, et al, because I know that we are all human, and we are all fukked. We will not reach a higher consciousness, a higher plane of existence, a higher understanding of ourselves and our universe and I'm fine with that. My final lesson to you all is to live. Live responsibily, live well, live for you. Whatever leads you to being your ideal person, do it, because true happiness only lies in working on and becoming your ideal self, not cars, not money, not other equally flawed people. Become your ideal self.