Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
My niece and dog greet me after work like I hadn't sat at home for six months with them.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: I believe teems like "real men" and "fukkboy" are made up terms. people love to throw their own world view and values on others. ...who frankly don't give a damn what they think :pachaha: I have no need to define, redefine or categorize men.

I'm a woman....I'm focused on that.
Of course they're made up terms but the underlying theme that many people on this forum have touched upon (including you) is that insecurity can fester and cause a man to resent women in such a fashion that is atypical of people on this site. I don't prescribe to either term but I'll be damned if you find me in the "fukk boy" category.

Last edited:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Blacked out and copped the Batman,Harley and Joker Funko Pops tonight :snoop:

animated.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo, my cousin just posted a video of him crying because his dog died. Like legit tears...shyt was crazy. Couldn't imagine loving a dog that much.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I forgot to list Coko from SWV in that "who are your inspirations?" thread. When I was little, I used to think she was so beautiful. She was one of the women who I was like 'I wanna give that' when I get older. The nails aesthetic and she was tall.