Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I've grew up and matured a lot this year

When I look back at how oblivious I was and what I didn't know :wow:

I'm better for it now tho. I won't make the same mistakes twice and I will be way more aware. I had to learn I lot so I can be ready.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
dcknp.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
can you make my exposal thread? So i can be coli-famous
lmao. Girl. You can be JUST like the women you are talking about. You and Regine think I'm just saying it. You just gotta put yourself out there. But it won't be all good.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
The thing about being popular/famous or whatever is there will be more people after you and wishing for your downfall and waiting for you to slip up. You become a target and some people will make you a target for no real reason. There will be more people following you just for the "aesthetic" or following a bandwagon themselves (but if you don't keep it going, they will bounce), OR simply to watch/wait when you go through shyt (hoping that you put your business out there so they can see you go through shyt or worse than they are). Because often times popular figures put other people in their business for the audience or just letting emotions go wild. You will have more people criticizing you than now. You will have blogs and forums like LSA making threads about you and people dishing false tea. It's really not all that to be in the open or popular. Be about the money and be lowkey.