patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man last night was real at my company's christmas party :dame:

i passed out faded...and woke up...faded :mjcry:..and my stomach decided to attack me too...blowing up toilets in my hotel suite and my home all day..if it wasnt for the fact i was going to LA next weekend i wouldnt drink until the end of the year..christ im getting too old to be going in like that..time to fast big time for the week

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I want to send a Christmas gift to someone who lives in the US ..
[ That's a good idea. ]
Is it possible to buy something online and ask for it to be send to someone else's house ?
[ Of course it is. ]
And you'll need to have their exact address for it right ?
[ Duh. ]

Well, I answered my own dumb question. :mjgrin:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How is the buy box between me and a fukking buyer who's shyt won't even be there until the 10th? I hate sharing listing!!!!! Seriously the 10th? It's fukking Christmas. I know my shyt will sell but that shyt irritates the fukk out of me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I want to send a Christmas gift to someone who lives in the US .. Is it possible to buy something online and ask for it to be send to someone else's house ? [ Of course it is. ]
And you'll need to have their exact address for it right ? [ Duh. ]

Well, I answered my own dumb question. :mjgrin:

If you send via Amazon you can send it to an Amazon locker near their home. They just have to go get it when it's delivered.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Life without an iPhone has been crappy. I went to 3 At&ts today and none had a Rose Gold 7 plus :mad:.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Did all my Christmas shopping this morning in 15 minutes. One of the things I sent my mom was an Amazon Prime subscription so she could do all her shopping on line.

I told her if she wanted to get me something go the American Eagle's website and go ham in the tops in size M. I love AEO tops :noah:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I finally started teaching the twins 'down'. I should be shamed. They know 'stay' but don't know 'down'. :snoop: He got it so fast. He's so smart. :ohlawd: Her silly ass:ld: she's gonna take a little longer. They'll both know in a week or 2 though.