Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Gotta be careful with this internet shyt...

Real easy to pump fake.

Just like I mentioned before about the guy who stopped fukking with me because of the shyt he read by people on here. He would list the female posters on here in those type of "finest female member/which female member would you smash" threads and exclude me but tell me I was the only one he genuinely liked/found attractive. But for the daps/rep/credibility on here, he knew what to say and how to say it. He knew to not mention me and I understood it. A lot of people on here aren't themselves but I understand why to a degree.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Just like I mentioned before about the guy who stopped fukking with me because of the shyt he read by people on here. He would list the female posters on here in those type of "finest female member/which female member would you smash" threads and exclude me but tell me I was the only one he genuinely liked/found attractive. But for the daps/rep/credibility on here, he knew what to say and how to say it. He knew to not mention me and I understood it. A lot of people on here aren't themselves but I understand why to a degree.

There is an understandable explanation but that dosent make it right.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I really can't stand sleeping in all day

May as well be dead to the world

They fixed gta 4 on pc to finally work with win 8 and up, so that's where I'll be

uMvC on steam is great news, but im so behind on that game. Still it would be worth a try with no lag

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
What did he read

:lupe:

What you do

:lupe:
He read people calling me a man, exaggerating how I must look (without ever seeing me - though he has), he read how it was gross, how I have cooties/must have AIDS, that to be physically attracted to me a man has to be gay (no grea area), "abomination", basically every negative thing you can think of has been said about me and he read it and it was conflicting with what he knew of me. He couldn't handle it.

I existed here.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and yet the focus has been all on me. :bryan:

But yeah I was catfished on here too. Raheem95 sent me a fake pic (or it was real) but later admitted it was fake. Maybe he felt weird interacting with me. Originalgangsta guy who catfished the forum. Someone else too when I first got here. I didn't like any of them like that so it didn't matter.
Me too. I felt and still do feel dumb as shyt.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
goddamn, if @The Grendel was 6ft+ and weighed more, I'm sure he would be getting all 8s and 10s.

:francis:

height really that serious, huh.
Oh you saw that huh? It is what it is.I only saw 11 comments.:yeshrug:Some women like tall dudes. I can't help my height anymore than a Lepoard can change spots.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
He read people calling me a man, exaggerating how I must look (without ever seeing me - though he has), he read how it was gross, how I have cooties/must have AIDS, that to be physically attracted to me a man has to be gay (no grea area), "abomination", basically every negative thing you can think of has been said about me and he read it and it was conflicting with what he knew of me. He couldn't handle it.

I existed here.
Yea that's fukked up, especially if he acting one way in the PMs then fronting out in public.

I mean I understand why but that ain't really fair to you either.