Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me and the homies are having a little business pow wow tonight. Just sitting around writing down some business ideas, planning shyt or whatever. It should be fun.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Omigoodness. This guy sent me a rap song he made about his lost dog...how am I supposed to say I don't like it? It's terrible...it's just awful. It's to the Song Cry beat and his voice is so nasally. Why do guys do this??? :sadbron:
:mjlol:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Think I'm going to have to tell this man I have a boyfriend and lie because he bugs me and smothers me. The reason I don't just tell him to fukk off is because he's in wheelchair and I don't want blood on my hands if he self harms. He's very nice. He's not ugly either. He favors Tony Bromo but has hazel eyes. I just don't see him like that. Only as a friend. Even if he wasn't in a wheelchair. He doesn't know how to keep conversation going. He's boring.

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary

I seriously had to back away from that conversation like
200.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I be afraid to respond because I don't want anything to trigger him into believing I'm interested even though I told him I am not. Not just him but men in general.

2mqktol.jpg

He had one of my last numbers but I started getting creeped out. I only gave it to him because he was goin thru depression and needed support. He was blowing my phone up. Talking about nothing.