Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I really don't understand why people can't do the jobs that they're being paid for correctly. Mothaf*cka rings my intercom, yet never knocks on my door or ring my doorbell. I'm getting so sick of FedEx, USPS & UPS as a whole.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Positive energy is just as strong as the negative. @Out2TheOld :hug: Thank you.

I would still masturbate to the sight of daemons roasting that fukking cac on an open pit in the sulphur pits of hell. :mjgrin:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
tc family how do y'all feel about this:

If you are friends with a person, like true friends/associates ....do y'all share the same enemies? Can you be cool with someone your friend has beef with?
Depends on why they have beef and your principles. You're also a guy so dynamics are different.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
tc family how do y'all feel about this:

If you are friends with a person, like true friends/associates ....do y'all share the same enemies? Can you be cool with someone your friend has beef with?

I ain't in TC like that but

I could be cool with someone my friend has beef with. Just not be involved in whatever beef they have if it can't be resolved. Keep their business and dealings separate. I feel like if someone can't respect that unless it's actually imposing on them then I prolly wouldn't have them as a friend anyways.

As far as sharing enemies by association, I can't say I'm not guilty of it but these days I wouldn't do it. My friends issues aren't my issues.

It obviously ain't no clear cut answer, just depends on your morals man

Last edited: