Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i need to do more with my weight. its hard to be cocky and big. even though its possible. i keep thinking that if i was in shape, people would automatically flock to me. its possible but i dont want to get lost in the obsession of having the perfect look.
Focus on developing healthy habits and not necessarily losing weight. Park further away so that you're always walking more. Find some physical activities that combine socializing that way it doesn't feel like exercise. Make sure you're eating well balanced meals and stuff like that. I think once you incorporate these habits, you'll gain the confidence you need without it feeling like a complete chore.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Focus on developing healthy habits and not necessarily losing weight. Park further away so that you're always walking more. Find some physical activities that combine socializing that way it doesn't feel like exercise. Make sure you're eating well balanced meals and stuff like that. I think once you incorporate these habits, you'll gain the confidence you need without it feeling like a complete chore.
im eating better so far.

im just trying to meet more people. i just feel out of place looks wise.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The eyes, speak more for a man than the words that proceed from his lips.

If the eyes can be seen, then you can be reached, be touched..no matter the medium involved or the distance. Careless determination by angry men or skillful wizardry from people blanketed in shadows have proven this.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Listened to SOR2 music in the car, made sure bae was good, skimming through SD and about to get on this FFXV. Life is good.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
latest