Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I think her sister is cute. She seems fun but a little too loud for my taste.

Cardi has a very regular face but I thought she would look better with new teeth but she still has that over bite. Now she looking like grandpa Denzel.
The sister looks better, but I don't think I like her mouth. At least when she smiles. But they both have that sloppy type of mouth. It's not because of the lips.

I see the exact thing you are talking about with Cardi. I've thought that too.

Folks on Tumblr were hyping up some photoshoot she did with some wild long weave and they were acting like it was amazing but I feel like they were more into the weave than how her face and the actual photos looked.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
@Lady.Libra. when did you ask about my locs?

I asked when you made a thread to inform us of your decision to chop them off. You never replied.
I love locs and asked why you did it? Would you grow them again? And if you kept them or threw them out?

ETA - I wonder if I went back & deleted my post...I do that sometimes if I don't get a reply :rambo:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
lol You put a 36" + weave or a long ass ponytail on a chick in a photoshoot and people will go nuts.

"OMG YASS!"
"MUVA!"
"destroy me now!"
"She just snatched my edges!"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I asked when you made a thread to inform us of your decision to chop them off. You never replied.
I love locs and asked why you did it? Would you grow them again? And if you kept them or threw them out?
Oh sorry. Didn't see it I guess. My fault. I had them for 9 years. Got them for my grandma's funeral. I had alot of energy in them. I felt it was time. I feel a weight lifted. I might grow them back in my old age. I did save them mainly so no one could have them. I'm also still considering initiation into Ifa. So I'll need to cut my hair.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
lol They went crazy over this.

tumblr_occ0u4NplJ1ta5iimo1_500.jpg

tumblr_occ0u4NplJ1ta5iimo4_500.jpg

They said she should be a professional model. It didn't move me. Her eyes look dead.