Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm not into filters and shyt but picsart has the best filter/effects ever and it's free.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I understand each person has pride, but I don't think the pride is worth losing someone over a misunderstanding that could have been explained. I regret having this mentality in the past where it was okay to just isolate myself or ignore someone that I felt was in the wrong. I feel like I lost a good friend because I still remember important details which to me shows that I still do care and just shouldn't have handled that moment like that.

I just feel like I'm not at peace, even if I didn't end it with being friends with that person again, at least I'd hope I get the balls to say my peace and close the chapter.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
2q17wie.jpg

I had to make sure these weren't left by me before screenshot this.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I understand each person has pride, but I don't think the pride is worth losing someone over a misunderstanding that could have been explained. I regret having this mentality in the past where it was okay to just isolate myself or ignore someone that I felt was in the wrong. I feel like I lost a good friend because I still remember important details which to me shows that I still do care and just shouldn't have handled that moment like that.

I just feel like I'm not at peace, even if I didn't end it with being friends with that person again, at least I'd hope I get the balls to say my peace and close the chapter.
Jesus Christ this is me to a T. I almost took a L last week over a misunderstanding smfh. Something told me to clarify it to her and its all been good ever since.