Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: No one is perfect.
Not even the people who make the Most Beautiful Lists.

Halle-Berry.jpg

Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2015-03-25-%C3%A0-15.18.14.png

:sas1:
im dyin :laff:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That's part of the reason it's not healthy to compare yourself to celebrities or women or men who are highly esteemed for their looks. It's not healthy to compare yourself AT ALL. Do you. I have friends who are worshiped for their looks, but I know they aren't perfect. It's an illusion that they've mastered. No one is completely a "dime". Not that I've met. People show you their best. When they get ready in the morning and go out, it's usually them putting in effort and still not achieving perfection. That's why some women focus so intensely on contouring and makeup and take like 4 hours to do their faces and get ready. It's maintenance and mastering what works best for you. From surgery, to makeup, to hair, to good lightning, it's all emphasizing traits and concealing "flaws" and some still remain. Achieving perfection for the validation of others is not possible, because someone will always say you are ugly or overrated. That's why I never feel any type of way when yall compare me to bio women because I know that none are perfect. None that I've ever met have been ideal. Same with men. Anybody can be picked apart.