Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
saw a chick who just finished fillin up her tank. pulled up in her spot and saw this:

wLgUHYA.jpg

the skruggle is real :damn:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Remember when chicks made that "duck face" in all of their pictures? :heh:

The Summer of 2010. Plum Lumpkin era. :mjcry:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This mexican chick with the biggest fukking titties was flirting with me hard as hell up in Target. She clearly was in her 40s or maybe even older, but them thangs was sitting right, cleavage all out like a mufukka. I don't even remember what she was talking about, was so busy being on some perv shyt looking at her.

I think I love titties...yea I definitely love titties

:jbhmm:

Where the pics chump

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Dude dissed me on two separate occasions then made a video of him driving through the SWAT looking for me. :mjlol:

Prynce

Daps
I always say i'm gonna stop doing something but I always end up going back and doing it again

It's funny it's my mind but I have so little control over what I feel and what I want to think about

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I need some legal advice. I picked up some work with this F&B company in addition to my job so I can make some extra money to move cross country in Jan or Feb. I already knew off bat that they have fines. So I missed two days and they dock my check for the pay period that did not consist of those two days, the pay period before the one it's suppose to come out of. I know, I know I shouldn't be working for companies that do this type of shyt. shyt the money she takes out is bigger than the salary for that day.