Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
when i went home for thanksgiving..not once did i have to take my melatonin...in fact first night home i slept damn near 12 hours..something i rarely do...but i come back to my place and i have sleeping issues galore..i wonder why that is? :patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when i went home for thanksgiving..not once did i have to take my melatonin...in fact first night home i slept damn near 12 hours..something i rarely do...but i come back to my place and i have sleeping issues galore..i wonder why that is? :patrice:
home feels like...home? :manny:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
With cream cheese?
giphy.gif

Why you mixing that with flaming hots

:scust:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
It was obvious .. It was so fxcking obvious .. At one point I even thought that you were but I brushed it off because of my insecurities. You should've told me that you were in love with me ! I would've never rejected you. :snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It was obvious .. It was so fxcking obvious .. At one point I even thought that you were but I brushed it off because of my insecurities. You should've told me that you were in love with me ! I would've never rejected you. :snoop:

Hopefully this is something you shared with him (or her :mjgrin:) before you shared it with us. :skip:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Oh lord. Lemme check on Yusuke.