Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly feel that way about myself.

And I think I prefer it that way...for someone who got all these daps, I'm surprisingly lowkey for the most part imo.
:yeshrug:I mean it sucked to read, but I know they telling the truth:francis:They probably wouldn't miss me either, including a slew of people I fukked with:mjcry:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
:yeshrug:I mean it sucked to read, but I know they telling the truth:francis:They probably wouldn't miss me either, including a slew of people I fukked with:mjcry:

We've all had our moments at the top, just be glad you ain't banned or got a thread in the rafters making fun of you :lolbron:

Besides, it's not so bad being lowkey. You really don't wanna be amongst the "elite" of the current gen coli :mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We've all had our moments at the top, just be glad you ain't banned or got a thread in the rafters making fun of you :lolbron:

Besides, it's not so bad being lowkey. You really don't wanna be amongst the "elite" of the current gen coli :mjlol:
:mjlol:....:francis:But I am, doe. If I spent less time arguing with mawfukkas and more time spitting the real, I would be at @Tenchi Ryu numbers for daps.
You know how it go, they fukk with you til they don't

:francis:
It's cool, though. There are some members on the board I genuinely fukk with and would keep in touch with outside the coli. I'm sure people got shyt on they chest they
would say when im gone:mjcry:
"His hairline wasn't that stellar":blacknerdlost:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
:mjlol:....:francis:But I am, doe. If I spent less time arguing with mawfukkas and more time spitting the real, I would be at @Tenchi Ryu numbers for daps.

It's cool, though. There are some members on the board I genuinely fukk with and would keep in touch with outside the coli. I'm sure people got shyt on they chest they
would say when im gone:mjcry:
"His hairline wasn't that stellar":blacknerdlost:

I'm trying to say don't feel too bad about it, a lot of this stuff is skewed